1. The Owners shall grant the Holidaymaker, whose booking has been confirmed, the right to occupy ‘The Stable Cottage’ for holidays only, for the period specified and no right to remain in the accommodation exists for the Holidaymaker or anyone in the Holidaymaker’s party outside the period.
2. Bookings should be made initially by post, email or telephone and dates will then be placed on hold for 5 working days only, please send a deposit cheque for £50 or the full amount (if the booking is less than one calendar month away) and a completed booking form. Once the Owners have received the payment and booking form they will confirm the booking. The balance is due one calendar month before the beginning of the booking. Where a booking is not confirmed within five days it may be made available to someone else.
3. The Holidaymaker is responsible for the safekeeping of the Owner’s contents during the period booked. Any breakages or damage of the contents or the structure of the building must be reported promptly to the Owner who will be entitled to recover from the Holidaymaker the cost of any repair or replacement needed due to the Holidaymaker’s act or default.
4. The Holidaymaker is required to permit the Owner reasonable access to the property for any repairs necessary.
5. The Owners shall not be liable to the Holidaymaker or any member of the Holidaymaker’s party for any personal injury or loss or damage however caused or sustained, notwithstanding that such personal injury or loss or damage may be caused by the negligence, or omission of the owners.
6. The Holidaymaker agrees not to exceed the number of persons booked to stay in the property.
7. The Holidaymaker should notify the Owner immediately of any intention to cancel the holiday booking. Should a booking be cancelled one calendar month or more before arrival, the deposit will be forfeited. If cancelled less than one calendar month before arrival no refund will be given unless the property has been re-let, in which case any fee paid for the re-let, less the deposit, will be refunded.
9. If the property becomes unavailable on the date stated, for example due to damage or other problems with the property, you will be refunded in full.
10. Properties are available from 2pm on the day of arrival, and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
11. No Smoking is allowed indoors.
12. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all aspects of the property remain as advertised we accept no liability for items not under our control e.g. power cuts, drought, or for loss or injury to persons or property whilst on the premises.